Careers at Child Care Resources
All of us at Child Care Resources are committed to providing children with the best possible start to life, as well as providing the training and support that Early Learning Professionals need.
CCR is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity among our staff. We strongly encourage people of color, people who speak a second language, and people with disabilities to apply.
To find information about Child Care Resources' employee benefits, click here. To apply please email us your resume, cover letter and the email address of two supervisory references and two other professional references.
If you are a provider and looking for a job in child care, visit our child care job postings page.
Evaluation and Quality Assurance Manager
Description: Nature & Scope: The Evaluation and Quality Assurance Manager is a member of the Management Team and as such, is responsible for actively contributing to the strategic objectives of the organization. This position reports to the Chief Operations Officer. They are accountable to:
• Work with program staff, Business Services team, Chief Operations Officer, and program specialists to develop, implement and monitor effective systems for CCRs data and reporting across all grants, funder reporting requirements and internal data analysis needs;
• Support agency-wide definition of program goals, objectives and measures, strategic plan implementation, development and utilization of Theories of Change, and program evaluation; produce written reports and analyses;
• Maximize the potential of current data systems, ensure data quality and develop and produce dashboards, reports, internal audits and analyses; support ongoing staff training;
• Ensure that deliverables for new opportunities and/or continued funding agreements are in alignment with current data collection tools and/or reflect funding to support data base enhancements;
• Maintain comprehensive list of staff development and training requirements as they relate to tools, systems and data;
• Create and own dashboards for various audiences as well as other tools to move CCR into a space of high data accountability.
The Evaluation and Quality Assurance Manager works in partnership with the Provider and Family Services Directors to identify outcomes, metrics and to utilize data analysis tools to illustrate program
efficacy, frequently responding to their needs for analysis. In addition, this Manager helps identify areas of alignment, overlap and opportunities for cross-team collaboration and engagement.
The Evaluation and Quality Assurance Manager works cooperatively with Business Services to ensure grant compliance, appropriate management of data and dissemination.
Posting Date: October 25, 2018
Click for full description (pdf)
Family Engagement Specialist
Description: PURPOSE: The Family Engagement Specialist provides project support to the Family, Friend and Neighbor (FFN) Program, whose mission is to support and advocate for family, friend, and neighbor caregivers, including parents.
NATURE & SCOPE: As a member of the Family Services Department, the Family Engagement Specialist will actively support the Kaleidoscope Play and Learn Program (KPL). The KPL Program, based on scientific evidence, supports families in their neighborhoods and in their home languages through weekly, facilitated play groups. As the home of the program, Child Care Resources provides community based organizations, schools, libraries and other agencies who implement weekly KPL groups with training, consultation, technical assistance, connection to resources, and materials. The Family Engagement Specialist will also be involved in activities related to the statewide expansion of KPL which might include curriculum development, program evaluation, new partnership development as well as other special projects related to KPL and CCR’s Family, Friend and Neighbor programs. This position is key to ensuring program quality and to building and maintaining supportive working relationships with our community partners in Washington.
Posting Date: November 2, 2018
Click for full description (pdf)